Monday, May 9, 2016

The Short Version of Bliss

The kid free night happened...

I have bruises and bite marks.

My nipples are perfectly sore.

My holes...oh my holy holes! They were used and used again.

Plugged, hooked, and fucked, was my ass.

He was mean in the nicest of ways, making sure I got exactly what whores need. 

And, orgasm denial...he gave it a go. You know how you invison things going one way and they end up another way? This would fall under that list (we all knew it would). He did all these wonderful (and painful) things to me and still wouldn't let me come. It made no difference when my eyes started watering, or when I had to chant, "I will not come," to stop myself (mind over matter!), and not even when I did my best begging--he stayed firm through it all. Oh, it was horrible! And, naturally, I loved it.

"Happy Mother's Day," he said.

Lol. This is so backwards.




12 comments:

  1. I don't see it as backward, i see it as perfect...granted we are 2 of a kind...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, it was perfect! And if this is backwards, I want to live backwards. :)

      Some of my friends will talk about having a hot date with their husbands and I bet none of them would be happy about not coming, which is why I thought of it as backwards.

      Delete
  2. Hi Misty, love how you wrote this lol. Sounds awesome and hot! Happy for you :) I agree with Abby also, definitely not backwards.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thank you, it was awesome, and hot! :)

      Delete
  3. That is one hell of a Mother's Day celebration! I too am cut from that cloth Abby =).
    I love this post Misty!!!
    And......indulge me........did you happen to be in the basement???? ***Jealous grin =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, you're tellin' me! I was spoiled.

      Oh, yes, the first half was in the basement! :D

      Delete
  4. Backwards? Is that what this is called. Okay then, I'm in! Backwards it is! lol So glad you enjoyed Mother's Day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilli, lol! Maybe we should start a new club? Backward Living Anonymous? ;)

      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like bliss, indeed. So happy for you, Misty!!

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?