Saturday, July 30, 2016

44 Odd Things You Don't Know About Me

I've never done one of these before, but saw this over at The Continued Journey and thought, what the heck, why not?

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, yes I do. Especially on a salad.
2. Have you ever smoked? Smoked what? ;) Yes, I have smoked.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope, but Daddy does. I shot a gun for the first time last year.
4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Whatever sounds good in the moment.
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? Sure, don't you?
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Is there anything else to eat?
7. Favorite Movie? I don't have one.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, duh.
9. Do you do push ups? Sometimes. On my knees. They suck.  
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Does my collar count?   
11. Favorite hobby? Currently it is writing.   
12. Do you have A.D.D.?  I don't think so.   
13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself? I'm an introvert.   
14. What is your middle name?  What's your middle name?  
15. Name three thoughts at this moment… 1. I'm tired 2. Kids are really freakin' good at making a mess 3. Daddy thinks about work too much  
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? I only have two, coffee and water. 
17. Current worry? The list is never ending.
18. Current annoyance right now?  Kids. 
19. Favorite place to be? It depends on my mood, outside or the basement.
20. How do you ring in the new year? I like to sleep.
21. Where would you like to go? My best friend's house.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Uh, not sure if anyone will...
23. Do you own slippers? I do. I'm not sure where they are, but they're here somewhere.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Maroon.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I care more about the bed than I do sheets.
26. Can you whistle? Kinda.
27. What are your favorite colors? All of them, but my favorite of favorites is yellow.
28. Would you be a pirate? Arrrr, matey. I would suck at being a pirate.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever song is playing.
30. Favorite girls name? You can make me chose just one! I have two girls.
31. Favorite boys name? Daddy's name.
32. What’s in your pocket right now? If I had a pocket there wouldn't be anything in it.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My kids.
34. Best toy as a child? A tree and some dirt.
35. Worst injury you ever had? I broke a bone in my hand, it was a small break. I've been incredibly lucky.
36. Where would you love to live? Anywhere with him would do just fine.
37. How many TV’s do you have? Two.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Laura. I miss hanging out with her.
39. How many dogs do you have? None. It has been over three years since I held my baby.
40. Does someone trust you? You'd have to ask them.
41. What book are you reading at the moment? The Nature Principle by Richard Louv.
42. What’s your favorite candy?  I live for chocolate.
43. What’s your favorite sports team? The ones in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX. No, I don't live there, and if you have any Cowboy jokes bring 'em on, I'll laugh with you. 
44. Favorite month? May...I guess.

14 comments:

  1. Hey, yellow is my favourite colour too. You don't hear that very often! Interesting read.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. willie, I can't recall anyone else liking yellow so much. :)

      Delete
  2. I like learning more about you....I might give this a try...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you stop a Dallas Cowboy fan from beating his wife?
    Dress her in a Philadelphia jersey.

    What do the Dallas Cowboys and possums have in common?
    Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

    Da, dum, dum!

    Amy, a Cowboys fan who can laugh at her own team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, LOVE those. You even got a chuckle out of him. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Misty, I've been awol all week due to phone and internet going down. These are great questions and I enjoyed reading your answers and getting to learn more about you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, oh man, that had to be hard!

      Maybe you should give it a go?? ;)

      Delete
  5. Um, 13....what is wrong with being an introvert?
    Us introverts are amazing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleue, everything else I came up with sounded pitiful. Lol. You are amazing!

      Delete
  6. Ditto to bleue! Love reading these little snippets about you =)
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to find out more about you! I might give this a go too if that's ok :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy, I would love to hear your answers.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?