Monday, July 25, 2016

A New Addition

I really meant to write this earlier, but more important posts came up--you know how that goes, right?

When I was in the mist of my last blogging funk and revamping this place (thanks again, willie!), I had an idea for a new place. Not one that would replace A Submission to Slavery, but a place that would kinda add to it, in a way.

I also want to get better at writing, and they say, "If you want to get better, you gotta write, a lot." I'm at this point where this whole journal blogging thing is comfortable (I found a voice!), however I ache for a challenge. I want to play with words!

Do I need another place for that? No, I just want one, okay?!

Well, I know all of you are so excited to see the new place (and its grand total of two posts) so here's the link, Bound to be Inspired.

FYI, I added a page that will take you there (look next to "Home") so you can find it in the future, or you can always add it to your blog roll.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Misty -
    I just dropped by (unannounced as usual) and wanted to say hello and congrats on the new blog. I think that is a great idea to have a separate yet related addition to your main blog. Trying to catch up on all your blog posts.
    Best always,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enzo, it is always nice when you stop by!

      Thank you so much. I hope I can have some fun with it, but if it doesn't work out at least I tried, right?

      Delete
  2. Oops I went over 'there' and didn't comment 'here'. LOL. Good luck with the new 'gig' ...and you are welcome

    willie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Misty good luck, I will be following it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy, :) thank you! I am kinda nervous, because it is something new, but I think it will be fun.

      Delete
    2. Don't be Misty your a great writer :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much, Daisy!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?