Saturday, July 2, 2016

It Will Pass

I'm going through a rough patch.

*shrugs shoulders*

It happens.

I partly blame my body--the week (maybe even a week and a half) before I start my period I am in no mood for sexual endeavors. Like, give me pain or pleasure, try your best, but it ain't happening (for me). And, by that I mean, I'm not going to enjoy it. I can't even manage to enjoy it because I don't enjoy it.

Which turns into... I'm a horrible slave. I'm a fake slave.

It takes of running from there and moves on to other areas that I could be better at. Which is pretty much everywhere.

So, my mind is to blame, as well. In fact, it's the main problem, I just can't get it on the right page. If the mind isn't engaged, the body can't get there.

The worst part is, that I want to want it. I really fucking want it. It just isn't there and it won't come back until I start my period. It is so frustrating!

To give you a glimpse...

It was so bad I was so bad, that he stopped right in the middle of "it" and got ready for bed.
And that was the end of that.

So, yeah, I suck.

I don't want to muck it up again. I don't know if I can bear it.




10 comments:

  1. I could go on and ON about this, but let me just share one simple sentence. YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE OR ALONE IN THIS SITUATION.

    Love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. willie, thank goodness I'm not alone!!!!

      Delete
  2. Your enjoyment matters?:-P

    It will pass. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleue, it only matters when my non-enjoyment gets in the way of his enjoyment. :)

      Still waiting for it to pass. Stupid hormones.

      Delete
  3. Wise words from both ladies above. You are not alone and it will pass. It does not make you a bad slave. Try to just go with it until it passes and not over think it. Yeah, easy I know!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, but...overthinking is what I do! Lol.

      Thank you. Hope you and Rick are well.

      Delete
  4. Don't worry it will pass Misty and remember you are human! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy, human...right...it would probably help to remember that.

      Delete
  5. I much prefer the word "complex" to "horrible".
    just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jz, you're right, but it's easier to reach "horrible".

      It's a work in progress but, I really am trying not to be so hard on myself.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?