Sunday, July 17, 2016

It's Good, I'm Good, We're All Good

Part of my problem is that I don't know if I'm using it as a crutch or as a helping hand. Yes, yes, I could ask him where that line stands, but that would be too easy.

Perhaps it is my perspective that is off. Maybe it's not a crutch or a helping hand, maybe it's something else entirely.

I'm in danger of digressing.

He took me downstairs.

I was informed early in the day, therefore it wasn't a secret that I was "going to get it".

He tied my hands overhead and started with the magic wand. I was frustrated, 'cause I wasn't where I wanted to be mentally. I just felt blah, you know?

Off to a great start.

But, he had a plan!

Candles, were his plan.

You must know, I asked him about candles ages ago, and got my feelings hurt because he didn't seem interested.

After the wand had brought me to the point of pain and wax sprinkled my breasts (a few times), shoulders (I was standing), back, and bottom, he fucked me.

As I was picking off pieces of wax and letting them fall to the floor, when he said, "Don't forget to clean this up tomorrow."

Of course, I would be the one to clean it up (duh), but it put a smile on my face to hear it from him.

"When you get up stairs, take off your ankle cuffs. You can go ahead and take out the hook, too."

I took note that he didn't tell me to take off my wrist cuffs, and that made me smile too.

It wasn't a night when everything went perfectly, but it was perfect in itself. Definitely one that I would hate to forget.

The candles were thrilling. I knew I was safe, but still feared being burnt. Towards the end, my hands were tied to the bench so they were behind me a little, the anal hook was tied to the rafters above, duct tape was over my mouth, and I had wax dripping on me. If I didn't hold still, if I didn't offer what piece of skin he wanted...accidents happen, and I have skin and hair that I would like to keep! The fear was quite lovely.

And, as you would guess, today I'm in a good place. :)

22 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you feel great. We were away recently and Barney was all about the wand, restraints, blindfold and wax and ice ( we don't own an anal hook. ) Anyway, while the experience was....well not sure how to describe it really, the after affects most certainly lingered. In real life I think these situations (note I didn't say scenes..lol) probably aren't always perfect in execution, but still can end up perfect!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. willie, ooooo, wax and ice, that sounds fun! These times definitely keep on giving. :D

      Delete
  2. Whoah! I'm missing out. Write more! I need to read more! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I will write more if/when he gives me more to write about.

      It was awesome.

      Delete
  3. Wow, this sounds awesome, and super hot!:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing! I have to ask, does your husband read up on how to do these things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, I showed him your comment, and as far as the candles go, he said he didn't put great effort into it (not sure how to feel about that. Lol), but he did read a little and way back when I told him what I knew.

      Delete
  5. We have played with candles and wax a few times..I love it...for the same reasons it seem you do. Loved reading this....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, it was quite the experience. If only it wasn't so messy...

      Delete
  6. downstairs.......our favorite place =)

    I think that there are hiccups in all of our adventures. Sometimes we are too tied up (literally and figuratively) to even notice. That is one small issue I have with reading fiction....no one ever has to pee....no one ever gets an accidental elbow to the eye.....no one ever falls without getting up Goddamn gracefully! You would never read in fiction how on the way to the basement for our last play-time I was Oh so sexy and naked as I walked down the stairs to him.......missed the last step and fell into the side of the metal dog cage. That shit just doesn't sell like you would think!! But, what it is, is real. I got up like a disheveled old lady. We took stock of all my working parts making sure I wasn't broken. Then, in an ironic real life way, the Man that checked me over with softness, care, and concern tied me to our basement support and reminded me how delicious pain SHOULD feel. We are human. We stumble. And, most wonderful, is that when we do we have friends who remind us that they stumble too!!

    Your basement time happened just how it needed to....and it sounded like you both enjoyed yourselves!!!

    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sensational reply to a hot post! Thank you :))))))))))))))))))

      Delete
    2. Pearl, so ummmm *blush*, there was this point, he went up stairs for something and boy was I ever glad he did, 'cause I had to fart!! Lol. You put things in your butt and these kinda things happen. :)

      Thank you for sharing your story, it made my day!

      P.S. I have no clue why that shit doesn't sell!

      Delete
  7. Yummy! Not much in life is truly perfect, but I find there can be perfection in imperfection. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilli, I like the way you think!

      Delete
  8. Hot story in more ways than one....................

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHH, thank you :)))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?