Monday, August 15, 2016

It's Been Awhile

I haven't been compelled to write, so I haven't, and I'm cool with that. Which is kinda strange. Nevertheless, I'm here now.

I'm just not sure what I want to say. :)

My emotions are still all over the place, but it's different, I have ways to manage. And that seems to have freed me up to focus more on positive things.

Daddy has been acting different too. He's had me sit at his feet, trim his nails, and all kinds of awesome stuff!
I've even done the dishes (a few times) in my underwear, high heels, collar, and the chained nipple clamps that run through the D-ring on my collar. And he wants them done in a specific way, it's not at all comfortable and I absolutely love it.

I just feel really good about where we are.



14 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are keeping busy, Misty.

    Those dynamics seem right up your subspace alley. Im happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you see me smiling Misty? This sounds awesome, happy for you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I feel your smile from waaay over here. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for checking in and with such good news!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, it has been lovely over here.
      I need to catch up with you!

      Delete
  4. And you say your not sure if he's a natural Dominant!
    Phowar girl he is doing very good if he isnt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy, oh it's not that I think he's not natural....I think I just see more in him than he sees in himself. That has not been the case recently! :D

      Delete
    2. Ah I'm sure this week or even this post if he reads it will give him confidence :)

      Delete
    3. Daisy, he seems to confidence spurt. :)

      Delete
  5. Love how things are going for you and that you have checked in here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. julie, I love how they're going too. Thank you!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?