Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The Blog Name

Obviously, it has changed.

It is my (irrational) way of screaming that I'm in pain.

I cannot stand to see that name. It pains me, like a dagger piercing through my soul.

This blog is a reflection of me. I'm here to be honest, not for you, but to be honest with myself. Before these pages started, I tried very hard to be someone I wasn't, I kept pieces of me in the darkest corner I could find and I ignored them. I can't stress how important it is to me to keep this honesty going. I cannot lose sight of what's inside me.

Yes, it's where I want to be, but the other name isn't where I am right now.

I don't have many places to express what's going on inside...the new name and new look has helped me express that. I do hope it's not permanent.

12 comments:

  1. It's your blog....for you to do with as you wish..Master asked me a while ago when was I going to feel like I had finally found myself. I had no idea what He was talking about...He said my blog name...He thought it was time to change it....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, lol, did he have any ideas?

      Delete
  2. Hi Misty.

    It is very understandable why it would change for now. It seems the two of you are a bit stuck, fumbling for the right path but navigating without a map.

    I do understand just how much it can hurt... both from feeling rejection and the cycle of guilt that follows as you blame yourself for being wired in a way that doesn't seem to fit.

    Hopefully time and effort will bring about deeper levels of understanding, and with that, some relief from the cycle.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fur, that damn map... ;)

      I do hope we can move past this.

      Delete
  3. Your blog needs to reflect you and the things going on in your life. As fur sissy says, maybe the new name / place will help you understand yourself right now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. julie, I know it's kinda drastic to change the name, but...I just can't look at it.

      Delete
  4. Huge ((hugs)) Misty, I agree with the others, the blog needx to reflect you and where you are. Keep processing here and hang in there.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You (and these other smart bloggers) are very right. This blog is for YOU. The grey sky visual worked....you are not in an easy light hearted place.

    But......hopefully that will change.....
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pearl. I hope it will change, as well.

      Delete
  6. I'm glad your doing better Misty. The name change is really good :)

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?