Monday, September 5, 2016

Switching

I've been doing a 30-days of Submission on my other blog. I posted this over there as well, but thought this place needed a break from all the gloom.

4) Do you switch into a dominant role at any time?
If you are in a domestic discipline relationship, are there things that you maintain control over? Are you a “switch” in BDSM terms? If not, have you ever thought about it or given thought to why it’s not for you?

Nope, I've never switched, but I have thought about it. Is there anyone interested in BDSM that hasn't?

The only way I see myself in a dominant role is through submission. Being on that side of the slash just doesn't appeal to me. Like, at all. But, please don't misread, it may not appeal to me but I do see the appeal.

I feel warm and fuzzy when I'm useful and used. The mere thought of him (or anyone else for that matter) serving me, kinda makes me sick to my stomach. It would be torturous to have him sit at my feet or see him mop the floors. Yeah...I'm pretty sure I couldn't handle that.

Even with another submissive, I'd struggle to be dominant.

But, who knows, maybe there's a Domme in me just waiting for the right time to appear. ;)

13 comments:

  1. Does wanting to hit them over the head at times with a fry pan count as switching? If so then yes!!!

    I am with you on the serving thing. I don't even like going to restaurants, though in university I worked as a server and didn't mind it in the least, I feel like I am putting people out~ for doing their job! LOL.

    I don't however mind help or if he TELLS me to go and sit down because HE is doing the dishes or vacuuming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. willie, lol! Nope, that doesn't count. It only counts if you want to whack his butt. ;)

      My first few jobs were in the restaurant industry, I was good at it, but wouldn't want to do it again. :) Now, I try to show my appreciation by stacking all the dirty plates and such...I can't leave it messy!

      He does help out around the house and, even though I want to do it all myself, I push past it, 'cause it needs to get done. However, there are some things I couldn't watch him do.

      Delete
  2. It took me a long time to accept my submissive side....most still see me as in charge...or the less polite...bossy. A Domme...I probable could play at it...but as a steady diet..no way.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, being a teacher of 7th or 8th grade (wasn't it?), I could see that. :)

      I think we are all capable of it, some better than others, I just wouldn't like it...I don't think.

      Delete
  3. We have on occasion switched in play but it never really worked 100% and, though I enjoyed some aspects, I was never really comfortable. Good fun being on the other end of the paddle briefly though lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, there have been a handful of times that...it could have turned into me acting as a top, but I didn't like how it made me feel. I've asked him if he would ever want me to spank him, he said "I don't think you're ready for that." So, yeah, that kinda haunts me. lol.

      Delete
  4. I feel warm and fuzzy. whay u fell warm and fuzzy baby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. julia, welcome to my blog.

      At the moment, I don't feel warm and fuzzy. :)

      Delete
  5. Nice share. I have tested as 100% switch. I guess I like options.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really don't like being dominant over my Sir... though I agree with Wilma, sometimes I want to go for that frying pan!

    One time he got really into sex and sort of became helpless, very pliable. It was heady, I was in charge, and for the moment, it was neat. But it was more that he lost himself because of me, not really that I was in charge, per se.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lea, I tend to shy away from the frying pan and go right for ripping off his head. :)

      I think I get what you're describing.

      Like I was saying to Roz, there have been a handful of times that I could have gone the other way. I mean, we were right there, but...I just...it made me feel wrong, in a way. It's hard to explain.

      Maybe in the future I will feel differently.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?