Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A Step

I'm readjusting and taking on a new focus.

I still feel stranded, I can work through it though. I can. I am. I am trying.

I need to do things that make me feel...something other than what I feel.

I'm knitting. There's ideas and creative wheels turning. It's a good zone for me to be in.

I'm running, again. I stopped because it didn't seem important anymore. I was wrong, it is important. The burn in my legs, the air in my lungs, the sweat on my brow, and the satisfaction of finishing, it reminds me that I'm alive and capable. And I'm (kinda) strong.

Most important (and because I don't have time for more), I'm working on being pleasing and pleasuring him. It's not easy with this clawing in my chest, but I'm going to fucking do this, I'm going to be that, come hell or high water.

I can succeed here. I need to succeed.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a plan, Misty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fur, it feels good to have a direction. :)

      Delete
  2. Hurrah...it is a start...and yes you can, I know you can and will. I will be one of your cheerleaders!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Misty,good on you! Glad you are running again :) You can definitely do it. I will be cheering you on also, and will be here to remind you ... and kick your butt if necessary :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, reminders and butt kicking will be needed!

      Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful! Embarking on a new course is always both challenging and rewarding. I hope the rewards outweigh the challenges! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilli, oh me too! Time will tell.

      Delete
  5. That's great Misty, I'm cheering you on too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?